Warn overdrive

really hard to tell that kind of stuff... the condition, mileage, location and customer all have large inpact on that sort of question...

If you are trying to sell, look for classified listings (like craigs list) near you for possible ideas on what others are selling for.

If you're buying, if it way cheaper than normal, there is probably a reason...

:cool:

I know i really didn't answer you, because i don't have an answer so to say...

:chug:

~ Jr

I know i really didn't answer you, because i don't have an answer so to say...:chug:

~ Jr

California's medicinal marajuana program at its best. :notworthy:

Would anyone know the approximate value of a warn Overdrive and T-18 combination?
T-18 ?
The Warn Overdrive bolted onto a Dana 18. Is that what you meant?
The D18 is a great Transfer Case . The Warn Overdrive is a great addition, especially with the low gearing the really old CJ axles came with. If they are in good shape they would really be worth something. On the other hand they are very old. Even if they are in good shape it would be hard to convince a buyer that they would work good in his jeep. At the end of the day something like this Dana 18 may be hard to sell. The Dana 18 has an offset rear output. There aren't many jeeps that can use it. (A QuadraTrac swap is one exception). Because of the off set rear output it would need an axle with the diff offset to the passenger side.

Would anyone know the approximate value of a warn Overdrive and T-18 combination?

:)Nothing wrong with the Dana 18 although it is an offset drive. 2.46 low gear versus 2.00 in the Dana 20 . I take the 2.46 gears and stick them in a Dana 20 large bore case and make a "Super 18". If its good $200 +/-

On the Warn Overdrive .......in excellent condition w/ the shifter $400+/- in rebuildible condition about $AMC 150 +/-.

:D:D:D:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom