Wedding pictures and the CJ7 is still not running....

Wedding pictures and the CJ7 is still not running....

CoreyYoungCj577

Senior Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 232 inline 6,Dana 20 Tc,T-150 Trans, stock diffs.
Well here are some pictures from our Sami and I's wedding July 9th....this is why the 7 isnt running ;) now i have free time!

Looks like a good time
Pretty Bride
thanks for sharing
and there is always time to work on the jeep, that is why you got married so now you can ignore the wife and work on the:rolleyes: jeep

looks like a great time and you have a lovely bride. If she is not into Jeeps then better get busy converting her so she will deff be a keeper... Congrats. :chug:

Congratulations! I hope you get (or got) revenge for the cake in the face. I think you should get her a CJ also -- then you can compete to see who can build the better rig.
-Glen

congrats.

Congratulations, and now the fun begins. You get to make excuses to work on the Jeep, and she gets to make excuses as to why the money needs to be spent elsewhere.:rolleyes:

:chug: Here's a long distance Cheers, by the way, enjoy!!

looks like a great time and you have a lovely bride. If she is not into Jeeps then better get busy converting her so she will deff be a keeper... Congrats. :chug:
She bought the jeep.... lol and she drives a jeep grand cherokee and im gonna save up some extra cash and buy the 3 inch lift and then wait to put it on until i get the extended break lines and such and im gonna get a few more cjs 1 of every kind i can find ha :D and Thanks EVERYONE!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom