Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I just found this video and it made me chuckle for many reasons... This is for our northern Jeep lovers! Listen for the last comment!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now thats funny!

That's pure gold:D There's a saying about jeeps I heard years ago that goes.. You can take a 30 year old Jeep, set it on fire, and roll it down a hill, and it will STILL be worth $300! Stuff like this just shows why that's true.

That was hilarious! Three cheers for the jeep! Thank goodness I had the right instinct to get one...and thank God I am not in snow THAT deep! LOL

Last edited:
It's that time of year so I thought I would bump one of my favorite vids back up to the top for everyones enjoyment... :chug:

This is why I own Jeeps. A few years back the snow was so deep that nobody on my street could get out I went out and warmed my CJ up and jumped in and drove right out. One of my neighbors said to my wife gee he had no problems getting out. :D

In my area of South Central Texas, we don't have to regularly contend with snow of any measure. Just having the confidence of a vehicle that, when you stomp the accelerator, ALL of the tires can/will spin is worth it. All of the blood, sweat, and tears of rebuilding are forgotten when those rooster tails are thrown up behind me like back when I couldn't even pee straight!
:grinjeep:

That's awesomly funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait for a snowstorm that no one can get around unless they have 36 inch mudders.

Love it! Cheers for the post, I look forward to seeing more similar vids!
Sorry it took me 3 years but check this out:
We don't get snow like that in Durango but up in the mountains the snow is endless.
playing_in_the_snow.jpg

Here's what I meant when I said the snow is endless in the mountains. I shot this in late June.
cinnamon_pass_37.jpg

That looks like Trailridge Road when they first get it open in the spring.

Dang we only got 3 inch last weekend. Farther South they got 15. Oh well it's coming.

Thanks CJ. :chug:

_605667.jpg

Dang we only got3 in last weekend. Farther South they got 15. Oh we'll it's coming.

We haven't had any snow at all yet this year. :(

Oh be patient it's coming. Just like mud, but no cleanup! :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom