Willy's, wheelies contest LOL

Willy's, wheelies contest LOL

CJ007

Old Time Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83' CJ7-35's, granny T18, clocked, locked, 456s, D30 20 trussed- stitched-heim traction-1 piece shafts, CV dshaft, quick discos, xtended shock mounts, SOA, revolvers rear, braided lines, herculined, hand throttle, AMC saddle bags, rebuilt 258, D300.
You couldn't get enough insurance or permits to do this here. The end of the first one is crazy. Must be the plants they chew on

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
What
The
♂♀♪☼ ???

:wtf:

Are those Truck Nutz hanging from the crossmember on the green one?

I was really hoping he would just run himself over to prevent any further breeding

Are those Truck Nutz hanging from the crossmember on the green one?

I was really hoping he would just run himself over to prevent any further breeding

Hahaha! Good call, I saw it hanging and just figured it was some part of steering the rear.

Yea, I was waiting to see one go into the crowd as well :eek:. .

Looks like to me is they have some kind of cutter brake set up to steer them. But whats the reason why they do this? :confused:

So is the 2nd one 4 drum drive?

Willys is so far the only brand of vehicle for which a nationwide festival is held under the sun- "Yippao!" in Columbia.These vids are related to that festival which is organized in three catagories.

It appears that a portion of the Columbian "white" normally exported to the USA is being used in-country...

WTF???

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom