Your Man Cave

Your Man Cave

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I started to clean out the man cave today. Spent several hours removing just about all the :dung: that was in it and cleaned, cleaned cleaned. Actually have room in my side garage area to move now. Even have a corner for the welder and generator now...

So, what does your Man Cave look like? I'll post updated pictures as I finish removing the remainder of the junk. Anyone need an old 60" rear projection TV? It needs a new power supply... I think I'm going to burn it! :D

Note the broken top support on the garage door! That is what happens when you keep pressing the opener button and the door is stuck... It brakes things. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• clearcorner.jpg
    clearcorner.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 627
  • cleaningmancave.jpg
    cleaningmancave.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,684
This is my mancave. I have 3 of the motorcycles in the garage being picked up this week. Also, new house, no shed yet. Getting one this spring, that should clear up more space! woo hoo! Also, anyone in Delaware need a pool table, needs some work, but its free.

I like the hand cabinet. Where did you get the parts? Are the gloves and arm holes part of a kit? I had to chuckle at the pic with the bikes / toys piled on top the hoist! :laugh:

I actually bought it from a guy at work who got it from a guy who was going out of business for $70. It is made by a company called Lake buchannan ind.'s. Check it out. The Barrel Blaster

70 bucks? What a great price for you! Can't beat that at all!

Looks like they need to update their site... Shows DHL as the carrier and they are a little under the weather right now. :(

Even at $300 it looks like a nice product. How well does it work? How about spares?

I just got it about 6 months ago. Used it a few times and it works well. Just big enough for the stuff I used it for. Can use any gun. The same tip I bought it with is in there, but I will probably look for a smaller gun with foot controls soon.

Woo Hoo! Almost done cleaning and then the CJ project starts! I got all but the far left of the garage cleaned up and out, and some assorted :dung: on the bench. I should be done tomorrow and then the CJ wrenching begins!

BTW - Check out the attachment. The dollies I picked up sure do make it nice to move the CJ around in the garage. You can see how I have it all the way up against the right hand wall. Lots od room now!

Attachments

• cleanercave.jpg
    cleanercave.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 823
Leave the corner dirty! When you can't think of anything to do on the cj, use that corner as an excuse to go out to the garage. Before you get done cleaning the corner, you will have thought of something to do on it, and since you are already dirty and in the garage, you might as well do it. That is my excuse to leave clutter spots in the garage.:D

LOL - One problem, I don't need excuses! I. unmarried without children! The only people I need to getaway from is ME!

Thats not true! You have to get away from us! You cant get enough of us! :)

Hi Sweetie :)

My man cave is now clean and as free of clutter as I can get it until someone takes the projection TV and an old bike off of my hands. Last chance on the old Hitachi 60" rear projection TV (needs a power supply), it's going to the land fill next week!

Behold, the clean (relatively speaking) cave, with the stupid broken garage door!

Attachments

• cleanmancave.jpg
    cleanmancave.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 598
It's not clean until you get that old jeep out of the garage. I will do you a huge favor and take it for you if you want!:rolleyes: Free of charge. :D I am working on my garage and can't wait until it looks like that.:notworthy:

I'll keep that offer in mind... :)

You know, cleaning the cave wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be... Need any help with yours? :)

Need any help with yours? :)

Yeah, you want a snowblower from the seventies? How about a pool table with the sides missing? Don't forget to take the 70's honda 400 frame and motor with no title. Man I have some :dung: sitting around. I am in the junk removal phase. It's tough because I don't own a truck.:(

It's tough because I don't own a truck.
I'm kinda in the same boat. I have a Mountaineer but it sure isn't a truck! I can haul some stuff (took about 10000 broke down card board boxes to the recycle bin this morning), but the big stuff is a pain in the back side. I have access to a car trailer and that works some times but... Still a pain!

Maybe a small utility trailer for you??? :)

Maybe a small utility trailer for you??? :)

Had a nice 4x8. Problem is my civic A BAD WORD. won't let me keep it in my driveway. Trailers have to be in a garage. That would eat all the space I cleaned. I have a minivan I use now. I got the dunebuggy in the pics home in it. Had to take the roll cage off.:) Thought about the folding trailer harbor freight has. It's about $300 and doesn't take much space.

Do you guys wanna borrow one of my trucks?

I have a 07 Dodge and an 06 Ford. Both 4x4.

Do you guys wanna borrow one of my trucks?

I have a 07 Dodge and an 06 Ford. Both 4x4.

Yeah, can i use it next week? I will need you to deliver it to Delaware though!:p
I had an 02 dodge 2500 diesel 4x4 longbed extended cab with the nv5600 6 speed manual. Coil spacers in front, cold air intake, and free flowing exhaust. I loved that truck. I fit myself, my wife, and at the time our 4 kids in it. Sold it when I had kid 5 for a Sienna minivan. What an adjustment!:(

more to add just a few i took the other night

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks