1 piece axel install.

1 piece axel install.

simmonsguns

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
zj pos and 1985 cj7 inline 6,stock driveline running 33's and it leaks so it's mostly normal.
Hi all, i have had a driveway ornament for 3 weeks because of leaky axel seals. I finally had time to work on it this week and found the left side hub and axel splines ground off from time and the owner before me trying to fix it cheap. I put it back together so it's on all fours for now. I am looking at the Superior axel and gear 1 piece axel kit, it's in my price range and all the parts i need are there. Has anyone used this kit or something like it and what did you run into during the install. there plan sheet looks simple but it can't be that easy. thank you. Paul.

I have the Superior 1 piece axles in mine. They really are easy to install.

i have the moser set before i upgraded to the ford 8.8 and they worked great.

i am selling my set with all new bearings seals just pressed on ,all for 250 if your intrested cwb1977@yahoo.comDSC02033800x600.png

Goin to need a press to install 1 pc axle kits. All kits seem to be using same bearing set up and it is that easy. I ordered g2 kit but on backorder os 4wd hardware sent me the moser kit w/ discount. My concern is the axle shims. Directions say nada about whether to still use factory shims behind backing plate w axle seal/bearing retaining plate

When I installed mine, shims were not used. there is a bearing spacer that you grind down to specified tolerance to set bearing preload.

Bush

When I installed mine, shims were not used. there is a bearing spacer that you grind down to specified tolerance to set bearing preload.

Bush

Same with mine, although mine were superiors I believe they install the same.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom