1969 Dodge Daytona in seemingly pristine state up for sale

1969 Dodge Daytona in seemingly pristine state up for sale

Im Not Spam

News Posting Bot
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
The Information Highway.
1969 Dodge Charger Daytona - Photo credit: Mecum
The Dodge Charger Daytona nameplate has made a return for 2025 attached to an electric vehicle, but fans of the original with money to splurge will soon be able to bid on one that looks like it just left the factory. Mecum will place under the hammer at its upcoming auction in Indianapolis a numbers-matching 1969 Charger Daytona that's seemingly...

More...

One of my dream cars!
Just out of high school my (at the time) best friends big brother had a 70 Super bird (only year, banned in 71). It was a 440 auto Petty blue (only color unlike the Daytona) and was bad A BAD WORD! The top of the wing was above my head!
When visiting MRs (owners initials) friend a long time ago, he pointed out a framed speeding ticket for almost 200mph in SC. At the time, the fastest anyone had been clocked!

Interesting fact,
There were no Daytona's or Super birds that did NOT have a vinyl top... It was the cheapest way Chrysler could hide all the crappy body work it took to graft in the back glass work.

Back in 77 or 78 I ran across a friend of a friend. This guy and his brother had just returned from a 4 year hitch in Germany. The older brother had I believe was a 70 orange SB. I remember how cool it was. I remember back around early 70s NASCAR introduced them. Seams like there was maybe 2 racing with maybe one being driven by Richard Petty.

About 8 to 10 years ago I went to a local small political campaign fund raiser at a private local car guy’s private car building. You could tell this private collection was money just to have this collection of cars and old bicycles and old time sighs. Just over 100 cars. This place is not advertised and you would never know it was around unless you were there. He had these and a bunch of other cool items.

I was having some problems but solved now. Thanks CJ

Last edited:
This is them. 79913853-AD89-4A3E-8315-7025F3C2D17D.jpegF00862D1-019E-4DA3-B6E8-D50C0A9AEF6F.jpeg

Don’t know why but I’m having problems n this thread

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom