1971 CJ5 Back Seat ideas

1971 CJ5 Back Seat ideas

conkrot

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1955 cj5, 350 Chevy, dana 30 front end, 1971 one piece dana 44 rear end, 3.73, T18 with granny first, twin stick t18 transfer case. Power steering, power brakes, front disc brakes. Goodyear wrangler mt/r's 33 12.5. Headers, Flowmaster exhaust, Edelbrock 1405.
I want to build a high back seat for my 5 year olds. I have a low back seat now, but with the requirements for kids and car seats, I would like to have something closer to a booster seat for a back seat. Has anyone built anything like this? I would love to see what other dads have done.

I want to build a high back seat for my 5 year olds. I have a low back seat now, but with the requirements for kids and car seats, I would like to have something closer to a booster seat for a back seat. Has anyone built anything like this? I would love to see what other dads have done.

I'm in the same boat. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for bringing it up.

I helped a friend replace rear seat for a '77 CJ5 we used the high back seats from a Subaru Brat. The front two bolt holes to the floor aligned perfectly, the rear two we drilled and used 1/8" plates and bolted in place........ Oh by the way we had to drop the fuel tank to mount the rear two plates.

Hope this helps and good luck with your project.

MasterCraft Rubicon seat.

JeepCJ7/CJ8 MasterCraft Rear Seat-New

Do a google search for: MasterCraft high back Rear Seat for jeep

You should see some cool options pop up man...

If you can find any on Morris 4x4 they are a sponsor or the site, so you can get 10% off by looking at the link at top of page "sponsor"

:chug:

~ JR

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom