Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I'm a Japanese hermaphrodite living with a white skin head with my 11 Spanish speaking family members this year... :)

Well, that is what my report says... :)

How about you?

OK, don't get your britches in a buzz, I filled it out semi correctly...

Did you?

Re: 2010 Censous

Mine was filled out as follows. There are 2 adults lining at this address full time. With an enclosed note that read, This is the only information that is needed to satisfy my census obligation as set forth by the constitution of the United States of America. We have now been counted, and added to the population of the state of Connecticut, to assure we are properly represented.
Sincerely, Occupant 1 and 2.

The Government can kiss my <-BAD WORD-> for anything else. If they want it bad enough, It's a matter of public record, go find it yourself.

Re: 2010 Censous

"I'm a Japanese hermaphrodite living with a white skin head with my 11 Spanish speaking family members"

I think Japanese hermaphrodites living with a white skin heads deserve equal representation just like the rest of us.
I would bet that this demographic is a much higher concern than “single white male over 50”.:rolleyes:

Filled it out accurately... but left out the phone number. Has nothing to do with the head count...

Told em I was a black, white, scotch irish, asian with 3 nipples.

JK gave'em the info, no biggie

Filled it out accurately... but left out the phone number. Has nothing to do with the head count...

Same. Don't answer unknown calls anyway, so they would never get hold of me.

Same. Don't answer unknown calls anyway, so they would never get hold of me.

I dont answer unknown calls. But they wont be calling here. Gave them the neighbors number. Mr know it all across the street :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom