All I want for Christmas is:

All I want for Christmas is:

buzzardsroost

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1973 CJ-6, 2000 F-350 dually.
I saw this thing on fleecebay and for all of us CJ6 people WOW. Wouldn't that be nice for a stocking stuffer. I've never seen one before for a CJ6 . In Texas I wasn't planning on covering mine at all but that is sure nice. Santa, if you're listening........... but then again, I'm not sure how naughty I was last year...?

there are 2 or 3 around here running hard tops
I really considered myself lucky for finding a 6 in such good shape, now I am looking for a hard top but the amount of them out there are few and far inbetween, much less in good shape. I have found doors of both kinds but wish I could find an entire unit

:dung: there goes that idea. I've chopped up fiberglass tops before then reglassed them but that would require several cuts to make it right.

What's the difference between a CJ8 top and a CJ6 ?
the CJ6 is based on the CJ5 . it is actually a CJ5 stretched 20 inches between the door and rear wheel,
A CJ8 is based on the CJ7 and I do not know where it is stretched but it seems like a lot of stretch is behind the rear wheel, with only 10 inches being added to the wheelbase

Last edited:
Santa, if you're listening........... but then again, I'm not sure how naughty I was last year...?

:( I'm never getting a present from Santa, am I?

His <-BAD WORD-> must not be real. I have never seen the man. Never gotten a present from him. Nope. He is NOT real. Is he?

Am I just that bad? But I like to be bad...

If Santa is real, he is also really lucky... he knows where all the naughty girls live :)

Still doesnt help that I havent ever gotten a present from him.

Susie, have you been dipping into the eggnog already? icon_smile_screwy.png

:( I'm never getting a present from Santa, am I?

His <-BAD WORD-> must not be real. I have never seen the man. Never gotten a present from him. Nope. He is NOT real. Is he?

Am I just that bad? But I like to be bad...

If Santa is real, he is also really lucky... he knows where all the naughty girls live :)

Still doesnt help that I havent ever gotten a present from him.

I talked to Santa and he said you were, unfortunately, right in the middle of the naughty and nice scale. You are just too good to go on the naughty girls to visit list and too naughty to go on the good girls to visit list. :laugh:

Susie, have you been dipping into the eggnog already? icon_smile_screwy.png

Egg nog? Ewww. Rum, Honey, Rum. :)

I talked to Santa and he said you were, unfortunately, right in the middle of the naughty and nice scale. You are just too good to go on the naughty girls to visit list and too naughty to go on the good girls to visit list. :laugh:

You talked to him?!?! Wow!!

That fat sob wont come by and see me but will talk to every other Tom, <-BAD WORD-> and Harry out there....Pooey on him!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom