alternator bracket

alternator bracket

DIG

Jeeper
Thanks
Where can I buy an alternator bracket kit with all the spacers???? I have looked everywhere, I wouldnt think it would be that hard of a part to find:confused:

Yeah like that!! Does anyone have a picture of the alternator mounted on there AMC 304 ?

Yeha if you could snap me a shot when you get home, what motor is that? Seems like my alt. was mounted much higher than that, but it is also a home made bracket that the PO made I guess.

Those are the stock mounts from my original AMC 304 in my 72. Here are some better shots. Let me know if this helps or you need some more shots. I can pull the alternator in about a minute!

bulltear.com
also has alt kits to bring your alt.up top like on gm there pretty cool.its also a great amc web site.

Thats where the ones Cj linked are from. :) Speed readig. It kills :laugh:
bulltear.com
also has alt kits to bring your alt.up top like on gm there pretty cool.its also a great amc web site.

Nothing to be sorry about at all! :) :) I'm happy to see others suggesting Bulltear!

Yeah I was cruising around bulltear looks like a pretty cool site and their prices seem pretty reasonable. So the bracket on bulltear will be a direct bolt in? Lookin at your pics cj, man my old bracket that the PO made is rigged all to hell! I cant stand something rigged so I aint puttin it back on besides I dont remember how it was rigged lol! I guess ill go with the one off bulltear......

It says that it uses a stud that is mounted on the intake. It's not going to mount like a factory AMC bracket but should be bolt on...

does anyone know where i can get an alternator bracket for AMC 304 , 360 without ac? last part needed to get my CJ5 running again.

Welcome! :chug:

A quick ebay search brought this up...

amc 304 360 401 Sanden AC and alt bracket v8 CJ5 CJ7 :eBay Motors (item 180407479472 end time Nov-12-09 09:34:28 PST)

It uses a Sanden compressor, but I think you could leave it off, or find the right compressor to match and set up an On Board Air system without too much trouble.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom