alternator bracket

alternator bracket

DIG

Jeeper
Thanks
Where can I buy an alternator bracket kit with all the spacers???? I have looked everywhere, I wouldnt think it would be that hard of a part to find:confused:

Yeah like that!! Does anyone have a picture of the alternator mounted on there 304?

Yeha if you could snap me a shot when you get home, what motor is that? Seems like my alt. was mounted much higher than that, but it is also a home made bracket that the PO made I guess.

Those are the stock mounts from my original 304 in my 72. Here are some better shots. Let me know if this helps or you need some more shots. I can pull the alternator in about a minute!

bulltear.com
also has alt kits to bring your alt.up top like on gm there pretty cool.its also a great amc web site.

Thats where the ones Cj linked are from. :) Speed readig. It kills :laugh:
bulltear.com
also has alt kits to bring your alt.up top like on gm there pretty cool.its also a great amc web site.

Nothing to be sorry about at all! :) :) I'm happy to see others suggesting Bulltear!

Yeah I was cruising around bulltear looks like a pretty cool site and their prices seem pretty reasonable. So the bracket on bulltear will be a direct bolt in? Lookin at your pics cj, man my old bracket that the PO made is rigged all to hell! I cant stand something rigged so I aint puttin it back on besides I dont remember how it was rigged lol! I guess ill go with the one off bulltear......

It says that it uses a stud that is mounted on the intake. It's not going to mount like a factory AMC bracket but should be bolt on...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks