Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
So - after getting my hair cut (it was way too long) I decided to walk next door to the gun / consignment shop to pick up some 45 cal and 9mm ammo...

After a brief convo with Rex about a new 40 cal conceal I ended up walking out with an AR15! Talk about a good salesman! Come to find out he sold three others today!

It will look good in the safe next to my other one. I purchased a Sabre, nice gun for a good price...

kinda sounds like my cousins husband, he's kind of a collector. He's trying to get me to get a glock 9. he has two, and they shoot awwwwwwwwwwesome.

awesome setup glock has for there 9 and .45 .

and he has a few 15's, one with a suppressor, one with a desert optic scope, and a ranch rifle that i could pick off clay targets at 100 YARDS.

should come down when your in the area:D you do come thru texas right:eek:

In my little town of Slatington Pa we have a place called Boyers Hardware. Id swear the hardware store is a front for the sales they do in guns yearly. There is a loft in this nice little hardware store and you would be very impressed with the inventory. That said after recent events that loft needs to have a weight rating on it cause there was about 30 people up above when I was in there last , and they werent looking for toilet plungers. :D

Buy while you can. ;)
So - after getting my hair cut (it was way too long) I decided to walk next door to the gun / consignment shop to pick up some 45 cal and 9mm ammo...

After a brief convo with Rex about a new 40 cal conceal I ended up walking out with an AR15! Talk about a good salesman! Come to find out he sold three others today!

It will look good in the safe next to my other one. I purchased a Sabre, nice gun for a good price...

I'm suprized he had any 15's left, everybody around here is sold out.:(
and ammo is nowhere to be had except for some shotgun ammo.
My grandson got a marlin 22 auto for Christmas, we shot up 300 rounds in the backyard yesterday, had a blast.:)

I'm suprized he had any 15's left, everybody around here is sold out.:(
and ammo is nowhere to be had except for some shotgun ammo.
My grandson got a marlin 22 auto for Christmas, we shot up 300 rounds in the backyard yesterday, had a blast.:)

isn't it odd, sometimes the smallest simplest guns are the most fun.

You can't go wrong going through a partial or a full brick of 22's. That is a blast! :notworthy:

All we have is a 22 and the ammo around here keeps flying off the shelves but all others are stocked don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good prices, just ordered a brick of 223's. :) Unfortunately all ammo is back ordered for months!

attachment.php

Bought two extra 30 round clips and one 100 round clip, that is all they had... LMAO - Was offered $400 more for the rifle before I even left the store - seams they are in very short suppl now. Rex said he won't get any more in for at least thre or four months (if then).

Get em while you can. Damn dems/libs trying to stop it

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
I love the fact that everytime they get there panties in a bunch the gun and ammo people make more money.:)

Good prices, just ordered a brick of 223's. :) Unfortunately all ammo is back ordered for months!

attachment.php
I ordered my case of .223 in May and didn't get them till October. So order and be ready for a wait. If not being to nosey what was the price of that shooting iron.:D

so i meant to post this earlier but when you left the house to get a hair cut, bet you didn't think it was gonna be this much:eek::D

(not saying you spent a lot, but thought it was funny way to say it)

"if i laugh at something to myself, that i thought of....is it still funny?"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom