Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
WOW - No lip syncing - just a few good old guys rocking the house!

Great half time!

They will never top Janet Jackson.:cool:

Since Janet's little "wardrobe malfunction" have you noticed that they've been playing it pretty safe with the half-time entertainment? The Who, Tom Petty, pretty much old white guys...

If you really watch the halftime of the Super Bowl you need help. Wtf is the matter with you? Go pee , kiss a random hottie at your place , apologize to her sister and move on. :D

If it would have been me being an "old safe white guy" doing the half time show,
I'd have whipped out me shillelagh.

Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!

Janet had to "bare all" just to keep people from going to sleep. To compare the music is unfair to Janet and an insult to the Who.:cool:

man i thought they sounded terrible. they'll never top the janet jackson half time show

Janet had to "bare all" just to keep people from going to sleep. To compare the music is unfair to Janet and an insult to the Who.:cool:
oh don't get me wrong i like the who ok and i don't listen to janet jackson they just didn't sound as good as they used to thats all i wasn't comparing the music just the "show":D. and you just can't beat live nudity on the half time show during the super bowl:eek:

oh don't get me wrong i like the who ok and i don't listen to janet jackson they just didn't sound as good as they used to thats all i wasn't comparing the music just the "show":D. and you just can't beat live nudity on the half time show during the super bowl:eek:

There is only a select few old bands that still "sound the same" Def Leppard being one of them ive seen them in concert and they still sound EXACTLY the same and there one armed drummer still tears it apart! but im soooooo glad the SAINTS WON!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom