Cant figure it out!

Cant figure it out!
KSaleh,

This is an old thread, but I was trolling old threads regarding fuel and/or timing I was wondering what ever happened...

Would like some resolution.... Hope it all worked out.

brian

The last time KSaleh logged in was February. I'm sure he has it fixed. It very well may have been something one of us suggested but it would really be nice to get feedback on what the problem was.

The last time KSaleh logged in was February. I'm sure he has it fixed. It very well may have been something one of us suggested but it would really be nice to get feedback on what the problem was.

You probably solved it for him... LOL

:)Busa,

Your right ............it would be nice if they let us all know what it was that solved the problem...........feedback should be a prerequisite to the process.
Just my Opinion!
:D:D:D:D

I really don't want this to sound like I'm slamming KSaleh but this is common with newbies on forums. They log in with a problem and we give advice, sometimes with research. Then we don't hear back.

If you ask me it's like seeing someone stranded on the side of the road with the hood up. You stop and get out your tools. You offer suggestions. You wrench on his engine. Then out of the blue he hops into the drivers seat, starts up the engine and drives off without giving thanks. You are left standing there wondering what fixed it? "was it something I said or did that got you going." Most of us try to be helpful and would like to know if we really are.

I really don't want this to sound like I'm slamming KSaleh but this is common with newbies on forums. They log in with a problem and we give advice, sometimes with research. Then we don't hear back.

If you ask me it's like seeing someone stranded on the side of the road with the hood up. You stop and get out your tools. You offer suggestions. You wrench on his engine. Then out of the blue he hops into the drivers seat, starts up the engine and drives off without giving thanks. You are left standing there wondering what fixed it? "was it something I said or did that got you going." Most of us try to be helpful and would like to know if we really are.

:)Busa

I agree with you a 100%..........some of the questions asked surely speak to the level of understanding by some .......notwithstanding some of the responses given by some also speak to a similar level........

But having said that I have always looked upon these forums as an educational experience for all to learn........

I have been blessed with experience in a wide range of Mechanical Engineering ........giving some of that back to help others is fine.

Getting timely feedback would surely help to validate any suggestions to continue the educational process for everyone.

Where abouts is your timing?

:)Tinman

Not sure I understand your question............but if your referring to this thread and what is a timely response to get back to the Forum after asking for help to solve a problem, I would say when it gets fixed! ................

The point was being made that no one will know if any of the suggestions worked without some feedback.............helps the education process.

this thread has definitely taken a left turn!:eek:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom