Carb question (Mc2100)

Carb question (Mc2100)
Viola !! Problem solved. Full range of motion with the butterflies now that the spacer is installed. The idiot (me :)) who installed the adapter plate put it on backwards. This caused the gasket to touch the butterflies and stop them. I could see the two indentations in the gasket when I took it apart. It was very minimal but just enough to hold them up. I added the spacer in since I had it. The spacer was marked "front" on the end I had in the back. :D

14.png

Good to hear you got it working right Pete.

You just have a smiley for everything dont you? :D Every once in awhile I like to test myself. Thanx for the BOLD print Jerk! Lmao!!. Oh well. maybe someone reading this will make sure to take the time to atleast look at the adapter plate a little. :laugh:
14.png

Good to hear you got it working right Pete.

its not just you. i put the adapter on backwards the first time i did it and was like wtf. turned it around and been drivin ever since.

You just have a smiley for everything dont you? :D Every once in awhile I like to test myself. Thanx for the BOLD print Jerk! Lmao!!. Oh well. maybe someone reading this will make sure to take the time to atleast look at the adapter plate a little. :laugh:

smiley3899.png Why yes, yes I do have the perfect smiley for every ocassion.

As for pointing out who was wrong, for you Pete, any time ROFLMAO.png

Yes it is. I had it in front of me when I measured. :(

Woops, I thought you had not picked up the spacer yet.
I want to thank you for taking the bullet for the rest of us, now maybe I will remember to look at the fine print.
Did you actually need the spacer? :cool:

Probably not. But it looks like it adds 50 more h.p. so I kept it. :laugh:

Maybe you should have got two of them?
and a piece of all thread to mount them?:laugh:

looks like we got a couple of new smilies for xmas.
I'd like one with a cowboy hat that chews tobacco.:cool:

Unfortunately I posted a thread about it. :rolleyes:
its not just you. i put the adapter on backwards the first time i did it and was like wtf. turned it around and been drivin ever since.

Then I couldve had one mounted backward and one mounted forward. That way Id have more h.p. in forward and reverse. Or maybe it would have been like a tug of war? I really think Someone else should try it out. ;)
Maybe you should have got two of them?
and a piece of all thread to mount them?:laugh:

Then I couldve had one mounted backward and one mounted forward. That way Id have more h.p. in forward and reverse. Or maybe it would have been like a tug of war? I really think Someone else should try it out. ;)

No Pete idiot-1.png

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom