Cavemans U.S. tour

Cavemans U.S. tour

caveman

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
88 YJ with a CJ nose, 4.7 Stroker, AW4 transmission, Dana 35 HP front Ford 8.8 rear
Hey guys and gals. This is going to be an attempt to record. Wifey and my trip around the U.S. with a stop in Colorado to wheel with some friends. We left Maine on Friday and set up camp in Goram N.H. Went offtroading with Maine 4X4 at Jericho state park on Saturday. We moved on Monday morning and landed in Lincoln N.H. for some tourist attractions. Will be moving on to Vermont on Wednesday. Posts are going to be spotty at best whenever I can get wifi. Will post up pictures if I can ever figure it out. I'm having quite a time posting up on this little phone after using a full size computer for the last few years.

Sweeeeetttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a fun trip.
I wheeled Jericho the first day they opened the trail. A lot of stumps but nice place to wheel.
Look forward to meeting you both in Silverton.

Safe travel to you! :chug:
LG

Sounds like a fun trip.
I wheeled Jericho the first day they opened the trail. A lot of stumps but nice place to wheel.
Look forward to meeting you both in Silverton.

I was there early on too.Didn't think it was all thauit hard. Most of the stumps are gone and the. Rocks are getting high.

I'm having a hard time getting used to this small phone compared to my home computer. I'll do my best.We've got through New Hampshire and almost through Vermont. Will be in upper New York by days end.We spent a day in Lincoln N.H. sight seeing. Road across the Kangamangas highway.A nice ride through the mountains.

Sounds like a fun trip!

Hope all goes well and safe travels.

I hope I don't have to call 911. Biggest problem that I'm having is finding a cheap place to stay nights. Were near Buffalo New York this afternoon sitting in a pulloff for the night. Seeing some pretty country and listening to those N.Y. horns when I get in the wrong lane.

Did you forget your camera?

Hate to rain on your parade but I’m pretty sure the Griswald family beat you to it with their trek to Wally World. Granted they didn’t drive a Jeep, but a new high performance, luxury model, Family Truckster. It’s difficult to compete with a vehicle like that!
Sadly they lost two members of the family along the way. Aunt Edna and her dog. :( Be safe!
But... don’t let that slow you down. Sounds like an awesome trip!

Did you forget your camera?

Got one here o. the camera. I've never been much of a picture taker. I don't know why. I like pictures just as much as the next guy. And this tapatalk thing is a little overwhelming to me. I just don't understand it. I guess I've just got to go ahead and do it.

Hate to rain on your parade but I’m pretty sure the Griswald family beat you to it with their trek to Wally World. Granted they didn’t drive a Jeep, but a new high performance, luxury model, Family Truckster. It’s difficult to compete with a vehicle like that!
Sadly they lost two members of the family along the way. Aunt Edna and her dog. :( Be safe!
But... don’t let that slow you down. Sounds like an awesome trip!

My family trickster is a 32 foot motorhome hauling a 20 foot trailer with my jeep on it. I hope not to make any big jumps with it.. And if I lose 2 family members I'll be all alone. I've got my wife and dog with me.
I haven't been able to post up the last few days. No reception for this cheap Wal-Mart phone. We made it through N.Y. and into Pennsylvania. Spent Saturday night watching some dirt track racing. Those guys are nuts. Were in Warren Ohio this evening in a Wal-Mart parking lot.. We're making good time. We'll have to slow down or we're going to be in Colorado by the end of. June.

Last edited:
My family trickster is a 32 foot motorhome hauling a 20 foot trailer with my jeep on it. I hope not to make any big jumps with it.. And if I lose 2 family members I'll be all alone. I've got my wife and dog with me.
No! Not the dog! I can’t imagine losing mine!
Only 32’? I figured you would be traveling in style with at least a few comforts of home. ;)
I spent all my allowance on Jeeps. No family truckster in my future. I get to bounce around with my kness scrunched into my chest. While I really love my Jeeps, I envy you.
Be VERY careful! I’d be seriously upset if anything happened to your dog.

32 foot motorhome is a step up for me. My last camper was a pop-up.
No! Not the dog! I can’t imagine losing mine!
Only 32’? I figured you would be traveling in style with at least a few comforts of home. ;)
I spent all my allowance on Jeeps. No family truckster in my future. I get to bounce around with my kness scrunched into my chest. While I really love my Jeeps, I envy you.
Be VERY careful! I’d be seriously upset if anything happened to your dog.
I guess the tapatalk works. If you see us rolling through your town. Flag us down to say hello.
508c243f47d499e45094fa8698a315b0.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

32 foot motorhome is a step up for me. My last camper was a pop-up. I guess the tapatalk works. If you see us rolling through your town. Flag us down to say hello.
508c243f47d499e45094fa8698a315b0.jpg

Nice setup! More than my budget can handle but nice!
Hey... if you ever need someone to use it to keep the battery charged, hit me up. I’d be happy to help you out. lol

Nice setup! More than my budget can handle but nice!
Hey... if you ever need someone to use it to keep the battery charged, hit me up. I’d be happy to help you out. lol
When I get done with my trip we'll talk about it.

When I get done with my trip we'll talk about it.

Another pic of an over night stay a few days ago.
c6ef06ce772caa6d0dc531cf5914a614.jpg

Is there any chance you will taking the route that goes through Upper Michigan? We have a cabin in Northern Wisconsin, and our main home is in SE WI about half way between Madison and Milwaukee. Would enjoy meeting up with you on your way.

Sent from my front porch using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks