CJ Hard top and doors compatibility chart?

CJ Hard top and doors compatibility chart?

Jslampe

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'83 CJ7 258 5pd D300
Hey folks, just bought my first CJ!

I know a range of jeep models and years have interchangeable doors and hardtops, but I can't seem to find a definitive compatibility guide or chart for assessing fitments. Does anyone know where I could find one?

If not, I'm specifically wondering about an ad I found. It says they door and top are from a YJ, but that they should be able to fit CJs or YJs 1989-1994. Would that also fit my 1983 CJ7?

Thanks!

If you have the pin style door striker then you should be fine. If your latch is such that it is a lever that slips over the tub wall, then you will need a nee door striker for the doors to work. I think you should be fine with an 83.

14f51117940c52f3caf93f955f989d21.jpg

3e81d42dfeab8d852b2b5a6eadf86e2d.jpg

:ww::dbanana::banana:
LG

sorry to awaken this post but i have a 78 CJ5 wanted to know what tops can fit it and what doors i know 76-86

ps i dont have door strikers?

sorry to awaken this post but i have a 78 CJ5 wanted to know what tops can fit it and what doors i know 76-86

Sorry, CJ7 doors and tops don't fit a CJ5. AMC never made a hardtop and hard doors for a CJ5, they only offered softops. Several aftermarket places made hardtops and doors, ACME made a molded plastic one, and a couple different places made metal ones.

Sorry, CJ7 doors and tops don't fit a CJ5. AMC never made a hardtop and hard doors for a CJ5, they only offered softops. Several aftermarket places made hardtops and doors, ACME made a molded plastic one, and a couple different places made metal ones.

And they are hard to come by.

76-83 CJ5 doors and tops will fit. If you are looking for a hardtop, they are hard to find and all are aftermarket.

The doors are the same as the tops.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom