gopbobby

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1976 CJ5 sold 1st Jeep,
1982 CJ7 Limited 258-Auto,
1982 CJ-8 Scrambler SL,
1983 CJ7 Renegade Project 1993 4.3L Chevy V-6
I bought a new unopened Daystar 1" body lift off ebay. I received it but no hardware with it. :confused:
Does anyone know what size/length bolts nuts and washers to use with it?
This is for a 1983 CJ7 .

Thanks,
Bobby

Is it the poly body mounts with an additional 1" built in? If so they are all 3/8" bolts but with 3- 7/16" bolts for certain apps. The lengths I'm not sure of. Mine is still in the box, I'm not to that point yet. Check Daystar's site, they may have installation instr. there and I believe it has a list of materials included.

Is it the poly body mounts with an additional 1" built in? If so they are all 3/8" bolts but with 3- 7/16" bolts for certain apps. The lengths I'm not sure of. Mine is still in the box, I'm not to that point yet. Check Daystar's site, they may have installation instr. there and I believe it has a list of materials included.

Thanks for the info. It is the poly body mounts with the 1" built in.
I was surprised when I opened the box and no hardware and no instructions. The poly mounts were in a clear plastic bag unopened inside and the box was a Daystar box that appeared to be unopened also.:eek:
I guess Daystar sells just the poly mounts, I didn't think to ask the ebay seller if it included hardware. You would think I would learn to not assume by now.:eek:
Live and (hopefully) learn I guess.
I will check the Daystar website.

Thanks,
Bobby

It's probably the same kit I have, which is #KJ04502 for 80-86 CJ5 and CJ7 1" body lift. If so, the bag of bolts your missing also has the washers and the bushings you'll need. It's bag of hardware kit #BU76080. The instructions you'll need is instruction sheet P10422-11
The bolt lengths are 5" for the 3/8"-16's and the 7/16"-14 are 3 1/2"

Exactly the info I needed!

Thanks,
Bobby

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom