Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ5
-Dana 300 twin stick transfercase
-T176 Transmission
-AMC 20 rear
-Dana 30 Front
Is it just me or are there no straight on bolt on driveshafts for the T-176 Transmission

Every site I visit, quadratec/4wd/google searching

Only shows for TR4 and some others...but absoultely nothing for T-176 which is odd cause I would of thought it would of been a popular Transmission ......

Or am I totally blind lol

Help? lol

The Tremec T-176 was a popular Transmission use mainly behind I6 & V8 Jeeps, but they haven't been use in over a quarter century.
Old Cj's are getting OLD! ;)

The Tremec T-176 was a popular Transmission use mainly behind I6 & V8 Jeeps, but they haven't been use in over a quarter century.
Old Cj's are getting OLD! ;)

No kidding....just means I gotta pull it, measure and all that jazz...was just hoping for instant gratification LOL oh well

If you make the measurements and contact Tom Woods the Drive shaft will fit better than anything pre-made for such and such a Transmission .
I prefer making the measuremetns because the correct drive shaft depends on many factors such as lift and shackle length, shackle reversal ect.
Both my drive shafts are Tom Wood's. They are much stronger than OEM and very reasonably priced. I would recommend Tom Wood's drive shafts to anyone.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom