Everyone loves pizza?

JC's Pizza in Thompson, CT. Great group of guys that work there and the pizza is AMAZING.

Sent from Tapatalk on a small phone, forgive the misspelling.

Brooklyn's Old Neighborhood Style Pizzeria

this is where I go for Pizza, it is very good pizza. For Texas Pizza'

they also have a great web page and it is fun to open and look at.:cool:

unfortunately finding REALLY good pizza in Dallas is like finding good Tex-Mex in Boston, It just aint gonna happen.

but so far this is as good as I have found.:D

The best I've ever had was Bruno's in Albany New York. It was baked in brick ovens over wood coals. We always stoped there on our way to and from Maine.
We haven't been there for years though.:(
Here in my neck of Ohio I eat Pappa Johns Hawaiian-BBQ chicken. It's pretty good.

If we can tell tails of the best ever, Augusta Maine, Damons.

Damon's, Augusta - Restaurant Reviews - TripAdvisor

been in the same place 40 something years that I know of.

Hate to admit it but it just takes a Yankee to make a good pizza, IMHO.:D

The best I've ever had was Bruno's in Albany New York. It was baked in brick ovens over wood coals. We always stoped there on our way to and from Maine.
We haven't been there for years though.:(
Here in my neck of Ohio I eat Pappa Johns Hawaiian-BBQ chicken. It's pretty good.

Homemade we put a 1lb of cheese 1lb of sausage, 1lb of beef, 1/2lb of pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and lots of sauce. And the best part is my wife makes her own homemade crust, bakes it about 5 mins and then puts the toppings on it. The next best is Papa Murphy's, where you can have them make your pizza and take it home and bake it. It doesn't get any hotter or better baked at home!

Ginos Pizza in South Phoenix! Grew up with it and still drive down there or call in an order now and then. Its the only one and a mom a pop shop that has been there about 50 years.

:notworthy: Been there. Dang it. Why did you bring that up? STOP IT! Well I guess its ok now. They dont deliver to Pa. :rolleyes:
Ginos Pizza in South Phoenix! Grew up with it and still drive down there or call in an order now and then. Its the only one and a mom a pop shop that has been there about 50 years.

:notworthy: Been there. Dang it. Why did you bring that up? STOP IT! Well I guess its ok now. They dont deliver to Pa. :rolleyes:

If you order with those small shrimp on it instead of pepperoni, it's not so unhealthy. :D

I came across a few threads and glad to see you are sticking it out and making progress, that's awesome. You will soon have a lot more energy to work even more on your Jeep(s). :)

Thanks I appreciate it. I think this diet deal is harder then when I quit smoking. The excersize is getting easier though. Riding bike , lifting wieghts and on the weekends Vicki and I walk between 4 and 5 miles. I do feel alot better.

:chug:

If you order with those small shrimp on it instead of pepperoni, it's not so unhealthy. :D

I came across a few threads and glad to see you are sticking it out and making progress, that's awesome. You will soon have a lot more energy to work even more on your Jeep(s). :)

Buddy's Pizza in downtown Frankfort. Only brick oven in town! It's run by an old high school friend of mine and is named after a Yellow Lab that belonged to another mutual friend. I actually went there for lunch today.:drool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom