Admin
Media
Resources
Solutions
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I just didn't feel like cooking this evening... Ordered from my local Chinese delivery place...

I'm a push over for 'Black Pepper Chicken'! I can eat this all day. It comes with pork fried rice and some mixed vegetables... Mmmm!

What is yours?

My weakness is Japanese. I'm an animal when It comes to sashimi, It's embarssing when I hit my favorite joint. I start off with hot Saki, and an order of Edamame, and beef negimaki, then on to the hibachi beef with noodles fried rice veggies and shrimp. I also grab a double order (6 pcs) of sashimi at the same time, and before I'm out, I usually kill off 3 large saki's. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm about 10 lbs over prime weight now, so their OFF LIMITS for a couple months. :mad: bummer...

My weakness is Japanese. I'm an animal when It comes to sashimi, It's embarssing when I hit my favorite joint. I start off with hot Saki, and an order of Edamame, and beef negimaki, then on to the hibachi beef with noodles fried rice veggies and shrimp. I also grab a double order (6 pcs) of sashimi at the same time, and before I'm out, I usually kill off 3 large saki's. Absolutely ridiculous. I'm about 10 lbs over prime weight now, so their OFF LIMITS for a couple months. :mad: bummer...
I can go for some good sashimi at any time! Unfortunately, the only place around here to get some is if I head on down to the closest pond and catch my own... :D

I was in CA a few moths ago and found the best place for edamame and fast sushi and sashimi. It was a sushi and sports bar! Watched hockey and ate Japanese! What a combination!!!

I know it's simple but I'd probably go with beef with broccoli. Steak and one of my favorite veggies over some pork fried rice. Mmm...

I thought it was CHINESE pig-out meal? haha

I love anything with oyster sauce. Go figure.

I just suddenly remembered...isn't oyster sauce high in monosodium glutamate?

Last edited:
I have been craving fried rice for weeks. No one else in my house eats it, no restaurants around, so no rice for Susie. :(

I could really go for a buffet right now...

I could really go for a buffet right now...
:D :D :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

:golfclap:

That was classic!! :laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom