floor pans

floor pans

jaquo2

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 cj5 4.2 258
I am replacing floor pans in a 83 CJ5 . Does any one know a good place to get replacement that fit well..oversized ones would be ideal.

I just finished putting new floor pans and floor supports in my 75 CJ5 , that I got from Classic. They fit great and are heavier gauge metal than stock. They are a bit over sized so you can trim them to fit. And the guy at Classic was very helpful when I called.

I already had the tub off when I did mine because I'm doing a complete rebuild. But, based on what I had to do to get the old pans cut out and the new pans fit and welded in, I would say that you would be saving yourself a whole lot of grief in the long run by biting the bullet and pulling the tub.

Good Luck - Bill :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks