For just $100 this can be you.

For just $100 this can be you.

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
I am trying to decide why it isn't cool anymore to just prop your foot on the door frame and why they didn't go with a design that didn't require a hole in the tub.:wtf:

this commercial. quite well done that it was, reminded me of the old and wise saying "You never have a problem getting a one eyed man to wear safety glasses".:D

will this be a deal or a dud?? what do you think guys? Do I need to go out and buy stock in this outfit? :cool:

Jeepegz Add-On Riding Peg for Jeep Wrangler TJ, YJ, CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 Scrambler and Wrangler Unlimited TJL

I wish the junk email filter would catch these kind of Jeep parts. :D

I am trying to decide why it isn't cool anymore to just prop your foot on the door frame and why they didn't go with a design that didn't require a hole in the tub.:wtf:

this commercial. quite well done that it was, reminded me of the old and wise saying "You never have a problem getting a one eyed man to wear safety glasses".:D

will this be a deal or a dud?? what do you think guys? Do I need to go out and buy stock in this outfit? :cool:

Jeepegz Add-On Riding Peg for Jeep Wrangler TJ, YJ, CJ5, CJ7, CJ8 Scrambler and Wrangler Unlimited TJL

this is an exclusive from Morris 4x4. $99 for a pair or $60 for a single. because only one of you needs to look that cool.

People who bought this also bought the vinyl hood cover (bra) and a snorkel.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dummmb duh dumb dumb!

Just let your foot dangle. Haha

Sent from Tapatalk on a small phone, forgive the misspelling.

I like the idea. Helps get some air flow through my shorts. Wouldn't pay $50 let alone $100 for them. You can quickly and cheaply fab one that slides into the lower door hinge and remove it when not wanted.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If anyone buys one let me know

I have a special for soft top owners on slimjims just in case they lock the keys inside..........$59.99
and free shipping :D:D:D:D:D:D

"PLEASE KEEP FEET AND HANDS INSIDE UNTIL THE RIDE COMES TO A COMPLETE STOP" thats all i keep hearing in my head! its easy to bring your foot back inside but in an accident if your foot is hanging out it could be bad news . in jersey you can get a ticket for having your foot up on the sill so theres another prob. and another hole drilled into your tub , im sure they are nice and they look like they are high quality so not knocking the product just not my cup of tea.

Brian

It only takes one Yellow Jacket sting on your plums to remind you to keep you feet in the foot wells:) or at least while wearing shorts!

Don't care about Jersy laws or yellow jacket stings, in GA we drive free and with our feet catching air out side of the door opening! :)

Cheap Air condition LOL

Don't care about Jersy laws or yellow jacket stings, in GA we drive free and with our feet catching air out side of the door opening! :)

im not saying i dont do it on ocassion but with all the pain in the *** laws up here its just one more thing to worry about! and like i said it seems like a nice product just not for me . incase anyone thought i was being rude

these are just not spontaneous enough to be cool.:cool:

this is mall crawler with auto transmission stuff.:cool:

I found these on ebay the other day. thought about building me some.
JustAddMud Jeep JK (2007+) Door Hinge Foot Pegs!!! | eBay

Those would be so uncomfortable, your knee would be up to your chest. The need to be made so they hang down, not sit on top.

My step son worked at a motorcycle fab shop and he brought me some pegs to play with like that and I just did not like them. Now they are just just garage decor :).

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom