Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 Jeep Cj5 Renegade
I258 1987 Engine
Aisin Warner Ax15 Transmission
Dana 300 Transfer Case
The previous owner replaced the steering column in my 80 CJ5 with a stock 85-90 chevy full size truck steering column. Everything to run it hooked up but I would like to also hook up the wipers,hazards, blinkers and all accessories through the column. I cannot seem to find the wiring diagram for the steering column for this, and the one I did find only shows ignition wiring. Does anyone know a website good for the diagram or possibly have one? I appreciate any help.

I just wired in a Cherokee column and I think you will find them very similar. I will suggest you check out the schematic section of the Auto zone web site. I think this is where I got my info. :cool:
the one I have is a 93 Cherokee, do you have the intermittent wipers?
The previous owner replaced the steering column in my 80 CJ5 with a stock 85-90 chevy full size truck steering column. Everything to run it hooked up but I would like to also hook up the wipers,hazards, blinkers and all accessories through the column. I cannot seem to find the wiring diagram for the steering column for this, and the one I did find only shows ignition wiring. Does anyone know a website good for the diagram or possibly have one? I appreciate any help.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom