Help decifering these numbers

Help decifering these numbers
Exactly - worn out detents...

An original Dana 20 pattern...

Dana20.jpg

This is a great site for CJ stickers! -->> CJ Decals

BTW - You can twin stick that Dana 20 -->> Dana 20 Twin-Stick Kit and make one hell of a case...

I will have to look into this, if I am going to get the transfer rebuilt anyway? I read some reviews on this case and it sounds like it is a good case?

SO based on what has been posted in the thread it sounds like I am running the following

Dana 20 Transfer Case
T-14 Transmission
AMC20 Rear end
Dana 30 Front

Would you agree with this? If so I think everyone has helped me cross a MAJOR hurtle with the Jeep :notworthy:

I think we are discussing this problem in 2 threads, maybe they should be combined to make things easier

I will have to look into this, if I am going to get the transfer rebuilt anyway? I read some reviews on this case and it sounds like it is a good case?

SO based on what has been posted in the thread it sounds like I am running the following

Dana 20 Transfer Case
T-14 Transmission
AMC20 Rear end
Dana 30 Front

Would you agree with this? If so I think everyone has helped me cross a MAJOR hurtle with the Jeep :notworthy:
I still wonder about the Tcase as a Dana 300 should be in a 85 and there would be no reason to swap out unless they kept whatever was behind the T-14 , then the thing would be a 71 T-14 with a Dana 20 married to it which was a 1 year item and kind rare. But speaking of rare I just sold a 71 Dana 44 from a CJ5 which was a 1 year manufactured item.

I still wonder about the Tcase as a Dana 300 should be in a 85 and there would be no reason to swap out unless they kept whatever was behind the T-14 , then the thing would be a 71 T-14 with a Dana 20 married to it which was a 1 year item and kind rare. But speaking of rare I just sold a 71 Dana 44 from a CJ5 which was a 1 year manufactured item.

That may be the case here the PO told me it was a T-14 Tranny, it wouldn't surprise me if this is just what he did? and just got lucky on a rare combo. I think I will be dropping the tranny and transfer out of it next weekend, I did a search on the 20 and it looks exactly like what I have. maybe getting it out on the ground will reveal more?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom