help with ingnition switch on 77 cj5

help with ingnition switch on 77 cj5

lakelandfl

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj5 4.2 3 spd
new here and to jeeps i have a new ingnition switch and when i went to install it all the old wires were melted and i dont know where each one goes on the new switch i have found a skematic but thats of little to know help to me because i dont have the plug in as it was melted (all this was like this when i got from p/o ) does anybody have a old switch with the plug still on that could show me a pic then i would know where to put each wire? any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
It is a GM plug and you can find one on a 90s Cherokee. the diagram has an illustration of the plug with wire code to each plug.:cool:

new here and to jeeps i have a new ingnition switch and when i went to install it all the old wires were melted and i dont know where each one goes on the new switch i have found a skematic but thats of little to know help to me because i dont have the plug in as it was melted (all this was like this when i got from p/o ) does anybody have a old switch with the plug still on that could show me a pic then i would know where to put each wire? any help would be appreciated

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom