I have found love.

I have found love.

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
Took the CJ out for a spin around the block, actually several spins. Sure do wish I had a windshield and I have got to get the idle down, somehow.
Been in the shop for going on 2 years and in the pasture for 6 or 8 before that , so it has been a while.
everything worked just the way it was supposed to, I won't go down the list of new and improved stuff.
I didn't think I would ever find true love again, this late in my life and it is everything I remembered , and more.:grinjeep:
Now to go out and clean the shop floor really well for the first time in way too long.

Of course I may have to go for another spin before I get too serious about that.;)

:grinjeep: Glad to hear you got to fall in love again.

Love is grand :chug: Glad to hear it's finally on the loose.

Every time I crank my Dauntless Buick 225 V6 and here it idling at camp while I drink another cup of coffee and get ready for a run I fall in love with the off beat lope the engine idles at.
Jeeps have many reasons to love them.

:chug::banana::patriot::chug::punk::driving::chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom