im almost done but need your help

im almost done but need your help

rus

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ7 iron duke
My lighting was a night mare when i got this jeep its been a long process but I've got it all back to working the way it should. Except for the front turn signals/parking lights. The problem is when the parking lights are off the signals work just fine when I turn the parking lights on the signals still work but the parking light element is to bright to notice the turn signal. I still think this could be a ground issue but the other thing I found out is when I swap the hazard and turn signal flashers nothing works when I swap them back to how they where it goes back to how it was.... Do you guys have any ideas.... I'm so close to being done with this nightmare lol

Well for one, it sounds like a dead flasher. I'm pretty sure the flashers are the same.

My lighting was a night mare when i got this jeep its been a long process but I've got it all back to working the way it should. Except for the front turn signals/parking lights. The problem is when the parking lights are off the signals work just fine when I turn the parking lights on the signals still work but the parking light element is to bright to notice the turn signal. I still think this could be a ground issue but the other thing I found out is when I swap the hazard and turn signal flashers nothing works when I swap them back to how they where it goes back to how it was.... Do you guys have any ideas.... I'm so close to being done with this nightmare lol

:)If your parking lights are bright....you have the wires switched at the light socket..............look at the placement of the bulb.......the big filiment is the brake & turn & the small is running lights..........switch the wire.
:D:D:D:D

:)If your parking lights are bright....you have the wires switched at the light socket..............look at the placement of the bulb.......the big filiment is the brake & turn & the small is running lights..........switch the wire.

X2 on what tarry said.

:agree: also

Thanks never even thought of that they where brand new lights from Morris 4x4 might have just got a bad batch or something I will check them out tomorrow and see what happens then

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom