Jeep fender flare question

Jeep fender flare question

HokieCJ7

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7
Hello Folks,
I have an 83 CJ7 with a 95 YJ tub. I am looking to replace the rear fender flares, and thought that I used those off of a YJ, but when I ordered the Rugged Ridge set for a YJ, they are not as wide as the original, and do not cover a couple of the mounting holes.

So here is the bottom line. The old fender flares that I removed appear to be about 4" wide. I was able to find a few markings on them, and was hoping that someone can identify their origin, otherwise, I have some body work to do with covering the old mounting holes. (Also as the fender is old and dirty, some of the numbers may not be exactly right, or I may be missing others too.)

There is a large L imprinted on the rear half of the fender flare that would be mounted against the jeep outer body panel.
Here are some of the numbers that imprinted within the underside of the fender flare:
REVK
SW8955050055
(above this to the left is a date stamp id with the letters of the month across the top, and the years 92 to 98 along the left vertical side)

PM3229
(above this to the left is a date stamp id with the letters of the month across the top, and the years 85 to 91 along the left vertical side)
Thanks to anyone that can help me to identify what I have, so that I know where to go for a replacement pair.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom