Jeep Never Was

Jeep Never Was

Vvajk

Active Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-7, 4.2L inline six, T-5 Tranny, Dana 300 2 stick T-case, AMC 20 rear axle, limited slip diffs.
Okay, just for fun. Imagine, - God forbid - hypothetically that Jeeps were never invented. . . What do you envision you would be driving instead on the trails? Here's mine: A Land Rover Defender.

Rover.jpg

Early bronco for me. But if Jeeps were never invented then Ford most likely would not have made this baby.

HPIM0628.jpg

either a classic LR or a bronco

Old toyota land cruser, I almost bought one in 73 when I bought my CJ5 , but my than GF now wife talked me into the cj instead.

Ahhh ,Now we know where the brains in the family reside. :D
Old toyota land cruser, I almost bought one in 73 when I bought my CJ5 , but my than GF now wife talked me into the cj instead.

^^:laugh: If only she knew what she was starting back than, I don't think she knew what jeep stood for $$$$ :D

maybe a classic toyo land cruiser... but I like my K-5.

The toyota landcruiser wouldn't have been if not for the jeep so I skipped that option.
But I do like them and that would be my choice after a jeep.

The toyota landcruiser wouldn't have been if not for the jeep so I skipped that option.
But I do like them and that would be my choice after a jeep.

That made me think. . . If the Jeep had never been, America might not be! General Eisenhower said that the Jeep was one of the top 3 decisive weapons of WW II.

70s Ramcharger with a bigblock 4sd :chug:( i tried to bye one he wouldnt sell)

Post apocalyptic transportation.

I like that idea priceg! what about the striker unit?
has rubber tires and almost indestructable!

70s Ramcharger with a bigblock 4sd :chug:( i tried to bye one he wouldnt sell)

YEAH! Like Chuck Norris had in Lone Wolf McQuade! BAD A :cool:

capture2iec1.jpg

capture2hly2.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom