Looking for a hard top

Looking for a hard top

78levi

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'78 cj5 levi
I have a 78 Levi Edition and I am looking for a hard top and doors for it. I keep checking craigslist but no luck every thing i find is for a CJ7 does anyone know of a good place to look?

Craigslist seems to be the best in my area. I use some automated tools like searchtempest.com and a cell phone app to search multiple keywords and areas automatically. Hard tops for a 5 are likey going to take a while to find if you don't want to pay a lot of have one shipped.

if anyone has one for sale or sees one for sale i will travel to get it please let me know
once you have ten posts you can place a wanted ad in our classifieds. :ww

Please follow our rules and do solicit items in the forums. :chug:

I saw one for a CJ5 while I was looking for one for my 7. Heres the link
JEEP CJ5 STEEL HARD TOP KOENIG MODEL 550 W/ *VERTICAL DOORS* *RARE*

Its a rare Koeing model 550. I don't think I have ever seen one of these before. You might have to do some mods to your body because it has two double doors instead of a hatch. I think I would get it if I had a 5. Its pretty trick. Hope this helps.

there is one in mississippi-jackson craigslist depends on how far you want to drive haha

alot of times people have tuff laying around that they dont even consider selling until its brought to mind so making a "wanted" post may work for you

If you are still looking for 1 I found one on Craigslist in St Louis Mo, it sounds like it is Good shape.

Jeep CJ5 Top And Doors - $750 (DeSoto)

Date: 2011-04-25, 3:41PM CDT
Reply to: sale-vhhkt-2345726426@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Fiberglass Jeep Top - (white) great condition
2 Full Metal Doors - (red) great condition
Call for photos
636-584-9695

I just joined the site this morning while browsing for a drivers side rear glass for my 79 CJ5. The glass was broken during the recent tornados in North Alabama. I did find out that this is called a Meyers top and saw one for sale in 2008. Mine is the only one I have ever seen until I found the pictures this morning.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks