Looking for help

Looking for help

Lonestar0180

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
82 CJ5,
I just inherited an 82 CJ5 . It's been sitting for awhile and I'm looking to restore it. Needing to find out where to start and how to do it on a small budget. Please help. Needs floors, looking to put a soft top, lift, and maybe new engine.

I just inherited an 82 CJ5 . It's been sitting for awhile and I'm looking to restore it. Needing to find out where to start and how to do it on a small budget. Please help. Needs floors, looking to put a soft top, lift, and maybe new engine.

Start here then post your questions about problems you find and how to correct them in the correct sub forum ( engine issues in the Drivetrain sub forum for example) :

http://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/f99/what-do-after-getting-cj-home-10146/

PETESCJ

i was looking for that exact post. How do you save it, to be in a list of your fav. post, or is that possible.

don't mean to sidetrack this thread (you can pm if you want, ive got a few i like to refer and go back to look at, and want to know if that can be done.)

When I find something like that that I want to keep I open up another browser and pm it to myself. I have a pm folder I renamed "tech" to keep that sort of thing in. ;)

PETESCJ

i was looking for that exact post. How do you save it, to be in a list of your fav. post, or is that possible.

don't mean to sidetrack this thread (you can pm if you want, ive got a few i like to refer and go back to look at, and want to know if that can be done.)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom