low brake pedle

low brake pedle

biohazard cj

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
78 cj 5
well i knew my master was bad because after a few weeks the resivour for te rear brakes would empty itself into the front brakes and there was a internal leak. but i had good pedle, now i have to pump the pedle two or three times before i get good pedle. so i replace the master. bench bled it but i still am getting a low pedle at first but second or third time i get decent pedle, so i was thinking the proportioning valve is bad. but i cant find it or find a listing for it. do they have them?? and also i am out of ideas on the problem

i got mine at inlinetubes.com . mine wont bleed and getting a hard peddle until i put a tool on the pin that is on the front of the pv.

ok well, how does it all work since i dont have abs. and all. i figured there would just be one line to front and one line to rear. thats it

theres two lines in front and one to the back. the tool slides over the pin in front of the valve to get the right fluid to the front calipers and wheel cylinders. dont worry about the abs on the tool. it is just the closest tool i could find to do the job.

Funny, I'm having the same issues. Thought the replacement master cyl. was defective.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom