Mea Culpa

Mea Culpa

WillyM

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
05 Wrangler LJ, 4.0, 6 spd, NV231J, D30, D44 Trak Lok, bone stock
I'd been looking at CJs for over a year now. And never could seem find anything looked like a decent one for a daily driver that the owner apparently thought was made out of platinum. I was really hoping to find a decent CJ6, but alas nothing withing easy driving range popped up.

I'll confess, I was also looking the Wrangler LJ Unlimited as well as they have the same wheelbase as the CJ6 (and Scrambler). To make a long story short, there's now an '05 Wrangler Unlimited in my driveway. 4.0, 6 spd, soft top, bone stock, Patriot Blue. It just hit all the bells for me other than not being a CJ6. It just popped up Wednesday morning on my Google Jeep Radar and the more I looked, the more I liked about it. Took the 80 mile trip to Kentucky for a test drive and went back the next with a check from the bank to drive it home.

No, it's not a CJ and I doubt I could ever actually replace my old long gone CJ5. But, I think this ol' Wrangler is a good start.

The LJ is probably one of the best Jeeps to ever roll out of the factory so don't worry about it and enjoy her.

Here's Willy's Wrangler. Sometimes, I just can't resist...

I had a couple of codes pop for the O2 sensors and once the brown truck drops them off here, I'll get to do some of this fancy modern electronic wrench turning.

Attachments

• Willys Wrangler.jpg
    Willys Wrangler.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 51

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom