Missing a piece!!

Missing a piece!!

Germy

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 jeep cj7 360 20 rear and 30 front w/warn lockers 5 speed tranny,

1971 dodge dart built 318
Hey everybody! I have searched high and low, no luck. I am looking for the rubber washer, sleeve and bolt that holds the grill to the frame. It goes in under the frame under the radiator. I lost it while driving, too congested to retrieve, went back at night, couldn't find it

your missing the body mount that attaches the grill to frame. there should be 2 rubber peices and a steel "crush" sleeve along with the proper size nut and bolt.

you have 3 options.

1 make your own out of hockey pucks
2 find some one parting out a jeep and see if you can get that part from them
3 buy a new body mount kit 100 to AMC 150 and you can replace all your mounts.

I have never seen a single mount sold seperately before. I think its the same size as the rest of the body mounts.

Luckily I have a hockey bag full of pucks! I simply did not think of that! Well, if anyone ever comes across the original piece, I'll buy it!

Pete, awesome! Keep looking!!!

if it's like a 1974 CJ5 i have what you want will send pics tonight. the price is the best part FREE bob:chug:

Bob pm sent, Pete, you're second in line, little pricey:D

Texted you around 8pm, just wanting to make sure you received it! I'll pm you my number

your missing the body mount that attaches the grill to frame. there should be 2 rubber peices and a steel "crush" sleeve along with the proper size nut and bolt.

you have 3 options.

1 make your own out of hockey pucks
2 find some one parting out a jeep and see if you can get that part from them
3 buy a new body mount kit 100 to AMC 150 and you can replace all your mounts.

I have never seen a single mount sold seperately before. I think its the same size as the rest of the body mounts.

couldn't you also buy something like this and use a small piece of tubing for a crush tube and find the correct bolt..."24" Body Mounting Rubber for Jeep - 5000/Part Number: MDR5000...Macdivitt Rubber Co Part 5000 - 24" Body Mounting Rubber for Jeep

Thanks to bob, I have my piece! Hope you had fun at kings island!!!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom