Must have shop tool

Must have shop tool

danray48

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 Jeep CJ7, 258 T150, Dana 20 soon to be T176, Dana 300
This is a great shop tool I made about 8 years ago. A friend of mine made one, then he got me the air cylinder, and I made one for myself. Since then, a few other friends made theirs. It has crushed a lot of cans over the years. Mine wont handle tall boys unless you twist it alittle. I keep a bucket underneath and they drop right in.

Attachments

• 100_0276.jpg
    100_0276.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 364
  • 100_0277.jpg
    100_0277.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 264
  • 100_0278.jpg
    100_0278.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 257
Lol I could see some fingers getting smushed late one friday night :chug: Looks cool though

Lol I could see some fingers getting smushed late one friday night :chug: Looks cool though
Actually mine moves just right, and it's not too fast. A friend of mine slams shut fast.:)

Hmmmmm .... cool man tool, but doesn't a regular old can crusher do the same thing, take up a lot less space, and if your an environmental energy nut, takes no energy to use. But definitely a man machine.....

Hmmmmm .... cool man tool, but doesn't a regular old can crusher do the same thing, take up a lot less space, and if your an environmental energy nut, takes no energy to use. But definitely a man machine.....

I haven't seen a manual can crusher that can smash em like this one. And so much faster. Environmental energy nut? Nope don't care.......:D

One of the guys I used to work with collected cans, He would have half his carport full of trash bags with cans in them I think he could use one of those :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom