My newest CJ

My newest CJ

spokanecj7

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
76 CJ7, 04 Chevy AV, 97 f250 HD
Only CJ owners could truly appreciate this. My first child was just born...I'm a daddy!! Cayla Janice (CJ) was born on Feb 19th. She's happy and healthy. I didnt specifically force the CJ initials but it worked out nicely. I knew we were giving her the middle name of Janice because both of her grandmothers are named Janice....and the wife really liked the name Cayla...so there we have it....CJ. :D:D:D

She is amazing and beautiful.

congrats. are you looking forward to many sleepless nights. lol. this is what i did. when dakota started crying in the middle of the night i just pushed my wife and said the baby is crying. lol. im sure she will get on here and till the story:D

congrats. are you looking forward to many sleepless nights. lol. this is what i did. when dakota started crying in the middle of the night i just pushed my wife and said the baby is crying. lol. im sure she will get on here and till the story:D

It's only been a few nights and I feel like Ive been run over by a train. When I was in my 20's I could run on little sleep and never miss a step. Now I turn into a disaster when I am not getting enough sleep. This morning I made coffe without the grounds. I literally forgot to add grounds to the coffee so when I went to get a cup of joe, I got a cup of hot water.:eek:

No kiddin ? a brand youngun? Congratulations! :chug:

Bad <-BAD WORD->! Our own little CJ! Well, maybe not ours but it's GREAT! Congratulations and best wishes! :chug:

So I guess we are gonna start seeing posts from you at 3:00 am. I love my kids, but man I don't miss those days. A vibrating bouncy seat does wonders. We went through d cell batteries so fast, I finally soldered a 9 volt wall adapter to the terminals of the seat instead of replacing batteries. Congrats!!!!:)

So I guess we are gonna start seeing posts from you at 3:00 am. I love my kids, but man I don't miss those days. A vibrating bouncy seat does wonders. We went through d cell batteries so fast, I finally soldered a 9 volt wall adapter to the terminals of the seat instead of replacing batteries. Congrats!!!!:)

Thanks a bunch. That's a cool idea...soldering a 9v wall adapter. Might have to steal that one.:notworthy:

Congrats. Those sleepless nights don't last too long.
And if you are getting up in the middle of the night too you are a very good man, your wife better keep ya!

Congrats. Those sleepless nights don't last too long.
And if you are getting up in the middle of the night too you are a very good man, your wife better keep ya!
I think the mrs.DF was referring to a fellow member sleeping through the night while she woke up. Any guesses?:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom