Need Cowl Vent Grille ASAP

Need Cowl Vent Grille ASAP

Manhattan

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ-8: SBC, SM465, D300, 4.5" R.E. Extreme, 35" BFG MTs, 20/30 with 4.56 Gears, Detroits F&R, Moser/Warn axles, XworX Full Cage
Parts at the paint shop... discovered that the grille for the cowl is for an earlier CJ - drops through the hole!

All the stuff online (4WD, Quadratec, etc.) is either SS or powder coated. Would love to find a plain old steel version... anyone?

Parts at the paint shop... discovered that the grille for the cowl is for an earlier CJ - drops through the hole!

All the stuff online (4WD, Quadratec, etc.) is either SS or powder coated. Would love to find a plain old steel version... anyone?
I think mines plastic :wtf:
Anyway, if you cant find a stock one, it's easy to recondition and paint over the ss or the powder coated ones.

I looked thru the 20 or so that I have, and they are all plastic for those years...other than the aftermarket ones.
If you need a good one, let me know.

I agree, mine is plastic.

Yep, what they said, mine's plastic also. I'd just paint one of the ss ones.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$210.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks