Never again... Shes with me till the end :p

Never again... Shes with me till the end :p

CoreyYoungCj577

Senior Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 232 inline 6,Dana 20 Tc,T-150 Trans, stock diffs.
So my wedding is quickly coming and boy howdy I never want to do this again and dont plan to shes gonna be with me till death! Its to stressful and hectic, to much arguing and choices lol but it will all be worth it in the long run ;) its a month and two days away till we tie the knot, and i made a mistake of being so busy with work that i didnt get to go get my pass port so now we have to wait to take our honey moon in august, so after we get hitched were going camping cause i need to do me some fishing! Hopefully sighting in my new 300 winchester magnum sporter XTR i bought today with the 6 power leupold thats gonna be on it :D but other then that i really wanna get rolling on my CJ7 so horribly bad i have a body tub that needs straightened a bit sanded and primered, and engine that needs to run, and another engine and Transmission that need something to do, and fluids that all need to be changed and just no time, but as soon as the wedding is over and the yard is landscaped ill be able to it just needs to quite raining! But i hope everyone is doing well!!!:chug:

Women marry men and try to change them; they are disappointed when they don’t.
Men marry a woman and want them to stay the same; they are disappointed when they don’t
:cool:
enjoy the new rifle!!:D

So my wedding is quickly coming and boy howdy I never want to do this again and dont plan to shes gonna be with me till death! Its to stressful and hectic, to much arguing and choices lol but it will all be worth it in the long run ;) its a month and two days away till we tie the knot, and i made a mistake of being so busy with work that i didnt get to go get my pass port so now we have to wait to take our honey moon in august, so after we get hitched were going camping cause i need to do me some fishing! Hopefully sighting in my new 300 winchester magnum sporter XTR i bought today with the 6 power leupold thats gonna be on it :D but other then that i really wanna get rolling on my CJ7 so horribly bad i have a body tub that needs straightened a bit sanded and primered, and engine that needs to run, and another engine and Transmission that need something to do, and fluids that all need to be changed and just no time, but as soon as the wedding is over and the yard is landscaped ill be able to it just needs to quite raining! But i hope everyone is doing well!!!:chug:

Men marry a woman and want them to stay the same; they are disappointed when they don’t

He did say til death...

X2 on that and you deffenitly dont have time to work on the Jeep OH and you all of the sudden seem to run out of money so fast :( :chug:

Cory, It seem everyone agrees on this one. Hang on to that rifle, you may want to use it on yourself in a year or so.

And if the money doesn't run out, things will come along that need it more, like kids. They are fun, but they definitely take time away from the Jeep, and other things.

Poor guy
ball-n-chain-guy_rubberball.jpg
:chug:

thats just poetic, you will find no better advice on marriage than that. IO i think you might have been a philosopher in a past life

enjoy your last month as a free man, you only think you'll have time to work on the jeep after the wedding. hahahahahahahahahahahaha foolish kids ;)

Oh i will make time and i will be buying lost of nice stuff for it the stuff that she deserves, and i mean the CJ lol :D and before that im buying a straight 6 power scope for my rifle :D but thanks guys for all the "support" lol especially old dogs haha you guys crack me up

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom