No park/marker lights

No park/marker lights
Did you by chance change the headlight switch? I believe there are 2 available and you may have the wrong one. I think the rods are different.

Did you by chance change the headlight switch? I believe there are 2 available and you may have the wrong one. I think the rods are different.

I may have figured out the parking lights not working issue... :eek: I will check them tomorrow. I think I may have just messed up on part of the wiring... By not splicing the park wires into the turn wire.. However, If that sounds wrong.. Please let me know.. I may wait to check my lights until I get an thumbs up from one of you wiring veterans. :chug:

PS! Merry Christmas to you all!

Did you ever get this figured out?

Hello Penster1,

Wanted to let you know that I did finally figure out the light issue. It's quite embarrassing.. I had switched my regular bulbs with LEDs. and evidentially my turn signal flashers didn't get the "pop" of power they needed to do their thing.. So, I ordered two replacement No load flashers for my LEDs.. I have ALL LEDs in my Jeep minus my headlights and one alternator resistor/dumby bulb.

I still need to purchase resistors for the LEDs so they won't get a surge of power but It's all coming along.. Just slowly..

Now I have a NEW issue.. .Trying to adjust my NEW weber carb... :(

Thanks for your help! :chug:

good for you. I hate electrical issues. There is some great stuff on this forum on Weber carbs. Good Luck

I noticed your response here and thought you might be able to help me. All lights worked perfectly till last night. I now have no dash lights or running lights front or rear. The tail light fuse was burned out but when I replaced it, it blew again. Thinking I may have a bad switch. Your thoughts? 84 CJ7 .

Start a new thread.

HEY, I know this is an old thread!! But I FINALLY figured out what was wrong.... Oh boy... Everything was wired correctly.. However the ez fuse box that I got came without terminals and connectors, so I tried to use my old jeep's through fuse block and terminals.. WELL come to find out when I used the ohm meter to see how good of a connection the wires made to the fuse block... 4 of the terminals didn't touch... (Both turn signal wire/terminals, my hazard wire and my gauge power wire...) :doh:
It looks like I have to find some better (larger) GM terminals for the fuse panel block...

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!(I'm such a blond some times.. Errr. most of the time... rofl)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

HEY, I know this is an old thread!! But I FINALLY figured out what was wrong.... Oh boy... Everything was wired correctly.. However the ez fuse box that I got came without terminals and connectors, so I tried to use my old jeep's through fuse block and terminals.. WELL come to find out when I used the ohm meter to see how good of a connection the wires made to the fuse block... 4 of the terminals didn't touch... (Both turn signal wire/terminals, my hazard wire and my gauge power wire...) :doh:
It looks like I have to find some better (larger) GM terminals for the fuse panel block...

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!(I'm such a blond some times.. Errr. most of the time... rofl)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Very glad you are on the correct track.

And not to sound out of line, but any woman who uses the words 'ohm meter' is hot!

That is a genuine and sincere compliment! :)

Jesse Combs would be proud.

Very glad you are on the correct track.

And not to sound out of line, but any woman who uses the words 'ohm meter' is hot!

That is a genuine and sincere compliment! :)

Gosh.. Thanks for the compliment... :eek:

Jesse Combs would be proud.

Cool.. Didn't know who that was, until I did a google search... And just when I thought I was the only crazy girl out there that worked on her own classic vehicle... Good to know there are other (crazy) girls like me out there... :driving:

My favorite picture of her on the show Extreme 4X4, and now she has All Girls Garage. :rock:

My favorite picture of her on the show Extreme 4X4, and now she has All Girls Garage. :rock:

Interesting picture... :rolleyes:

I don't know.. An ALL girls garage? I would rather work with guys than the girls... Girls can be difficult (insert picture of cats fighting). And besides, guys are better to look at... --In my opinion that is.. ;)

I watched AGG the other day and the 3 girls worked on a JK Unlimited, and then took it outside and tested it on the rocks & logs. My shop had a test course with everything but rocks, I had to go through the farmers field to their gravel quarry for that, we had permission to use the property, with the stipulation to never drive over the irrigation pipe.

P.S. I love that rear end. :drool:
Go to my thread on Brochures and get one for your 7.

Last edited:
I watched AGG the other day and the 3 girls worked on a JK Unlimited, and then took it outside and tested it on the rocks & logs. My shop had a test course with everything but rocks, I had to go through the farmers field to their gravel quarry for that, we had permission to use the property, with the stipulation to never drive over the irrigation pipe.

P.S. I love that rear end. :drool:
Go to my thread on Brochures and get one for your 7.

I would love to upgrade my (jeep's) rearend and redo all the leaf springs, (bushings-I have but need to install) and too many to list.. But currently I cut a new dash for custom dash gauge pods and still rerouting the wires.. But using weatherpack terminals and quick disconnects to make it easy to remove the gauge pods and/or dash.. My jeep is high maintenance .... More than I am... ROFL..:p
Thanks for the help. :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom