Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Anyone into RC Crawlers?

brockgrimes.jpg

I don't have anything as extravagant as that bit I do have an E-Savage. Er... I did, my Brother seems to have inherited it! Is that beautiful crawler yours?

Was mine I sold it, and moved into the scale/2.2 class.

If the image posts this is how current rig sits now:

pic.php

pic.php

pic.php

that is sweet. i used to have a tmaxx. i loved that thing. i had about a $1,000 wrapped up in that thing. then we had are daughter and i sold it. plus $30 a gallon for gas was pricey.

LOL, I still have my t-maxx, it's a 2.5 converted to 3.3. Built with 7075 aluminum, I built it for jumping very large dirt hills, spooled rear end, etc. etc. Been sitting on a shelf for probably 6 months+

Was going to edit the pic's but can't for some reason.
Anyway here is one:

DSC02789.png

Dsc00982a.png

that makes me want to get another one.:D

Brock, that is some serious articulation and those are some great shots!

I'm gonna build my own rock garden behind the house, these crawlers keep me entertained when the jeep is pissing me off, or when waiting on parts.

I had on of those cheapo nylint scorpions. I brought about 25 large rocks into my basement and made a rock garden down there. When we finished the basement, I had to carry them all back out.:mad:

I had on of those cheapo nylint scorpions. I brought about 25 large rocks into my basement and made a rock garden down there. When we finished the basement, I had to carry them all back out.:mad:

LOL, well this pic should cheer you up then:

Dsc00989.png

when i lived in indy and had a hobby town down the road i had a electric tc3 and traxxas stampede. my favorite was the gas power tmaxx though.

I never never got into it as my jeep takes all my money.
One of my buddies just buiit a new on though. You can see it here ORFW :: Ohio River Four Wheelers

Looks pretty cool

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom