rear body mount repair panels

rear body mount repair panels

Air Force

North Carolina
78 CJ7, V8
Automatic/Quadra Trac
Does anyone know where you can find repair panels for the rear underside of the body? I see body repair panels for almost evey part of a jeep, but cannot find ones for this part. The rear body mounts are gone (Rusted) and I really do not want to buy a whole new tub, or fabricate new ones myself. Picture is body of a 78 CJ7 off the frame and sitting upside down.
Looks like you need 'C' and or 'D' in this shot from Classic.


If that is not them send Classic an email with a link to the photo you took.

Classic Enterprises - Restoration, Reproduction Parts for Jeep

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support by making a donation.

Help support by making a donation.
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks