Rear seat mounting

Rear seat mounting

blaylock6502

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1974 cj5 currently in process of body off restoration and installing fiberglass tub
I have a 74 CJ5 . I just got it rolling after a restoration and trying to figure out what to do with the rear seat. It appears that some brackets have been cut off of it so im gonna have to get a seat or make something. I have a fiberglass tub so there is probably gonna be some fab work anyways but does anyone know how they are supposed to attach? Is it seat directly to.floor or are there brackets? Does anyone have any pics of rear seat and mounting?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

If you are wanting a fold-n-tumble rear seat, there are some stand-off brackets installed to the front lower side of the seat to allow it to tilt. It just bolts to the floor and has a little pin that attaches to a bracket under the seat. The rear part of the seat just has little bolts that the seat rests on.

It looks like a fold and tumble as it does have some brackets on the front but the rear of the seat has nothing and there have been brackets cut off. Was there just bumpers in the rear?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom