Rocker Shaft hold down bolt

Hello Bigsky205 and welcome to the site! :chug:

When I needed a one of a kind part for a 225 one time, I was able to purchase it from these people. -->> BUICK ENGINE PARTS

Also, have you checked with Napa or a Buick / Jeep dealer? You would be surprised what they still carry. :)

Thanks, I already spoke with the jeep dealers and parts stores. I'll give Kanta a try. The bolt has a tapered shank between the head and threads, I am guessing it is specialized bolt. If anyone has a part # or spec # I would appreciate that as well.

Let us know if they have it or not. If they don't I'll do some more digging and if they do I'll add them to our links section for parts.

OK - I did some more searching and I talked with the people at OldBuickParts.com, they came up with a part number of 1195666 for the original GM number of the rocker shaft bolt for a 225 from 53-67. They have 4 available at this address, this is the link to the part -->> Old Buick Parts - CARS. Inc.

I also found a marine site that verifies the # but shows it is no longer available (Item #10 in their diagram). -->> :: iShopMarine.com ::

I also found the same number referenced in the Kaiser Universal Jeep Parts List W-1195 on page 12 of the 'Engine Group 10' section. I have attached the PDF file.

I would suggest you give the people at Antique Old Buick Parts CARS, Inc. a call [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1](908-369-3666) [/SIZE][/SIZE]and talk to Eric. They should be able to hook you up.

Thank You. I could not verify if this was the correct part per the figure 10 was not in the file "parts list" you sent me. I went ahead and ordered one from Cars, INC. I do hope it is correct. I appreciate the help and effort you provide to help solve my problem. Thanks again

Dale

Thank You. I could not verify if this was the correct part per the figure 10 was not in the file "parts list" you sent me. I went ahead and ordered one from Cars, INC. I do hope it is correct. I appreciate the help and effort you provide to help solve my problem. Thanks again

Dale
Anytime Dale! Please let us know how it works out and make yourself home here... I can't promise this level of service all the time but we will do our best to try!

How about a few shots if you can of what Jeep your working on? We always like to help each other out. :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks