roll cage question............

roll cage question............

rr41mag

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
04 dodge truck, 1966 chevy truck, 2012 rav4
And finally a 1981 jeep cj7 258 hardtop
Is my front loop too far back? It sure seems that it should be closer to the windsheild.

I would say it's to far away.

It is a bit to far back, I would be concerned with making contact cranium to steel contact if in an accident. It almost looks to be the standard Kentrol add on that has been sold for years, but it also looks to be just a bit off from that design.

Well a couple saws all blades and it's cut out. Gonna get creative with it now. Thanks ole dog

It's backwards, the bends are supposed to follow(or should) the dash and windshield angles.

I don't see any way you could turn that so it would be "right".:cool:

Here's how I got mine to fit, keep in mind at least with my kit the ends are supplied long and you cut to fit. Everything still works on my dash but did loose the visors.

Here's how I got mine to fit, keep in mind at least with my kit the ends are supplied long and you cut to fit. Everything still works on my dash but did loose the visors.

Nice fit, did you say it was a kit? Who's, and where can I find it? I also like your seats, I like that they're low back like my stock seats, and have the 5-point accomidations.. where did you get those too..:D

I think it looked too far away as well. Here's mine as I was fitting it up. It's an Extreme Custom Fab hoop also. I'd prefer it closer to the dash but I have the padded dash and the windshield knobs to contend with.
img1141iw.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom