Some advice

Some advice

Buuushman

Senior Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
77' CJ-5, 360 c.i. motor, T-176 trans, D-300 transfer case w\ twin sticks, Dana 30 front, A.M.C. 20 rear w/ 4.10's, solid axles & trac-lok, 2.5" lift Y.J. springs.
Okay, I'm new so here goes- I built an old CJ with a 10 inch hockey puck lift, 6 inch lift shackles, got 44 inch swampers out back and 31 inch radials up front, and the engine is a jet turbine out of a helicopter I had in my backyard. I removed the roll bar to save weight and clamped off the rear brake lines to save fluid. I got some really trick milk crate seats complete with bungee cord seatbelts and ran the exhaust up through the floorboard so I don't get cold.

so I need to drive this thing from Philly to L.A. cuz I can't find a good burrito around here anywhere- do you think it is safe?

Thank you for all of your advice- I will ignore all of you equally.

:p

please remember to post pics of the adventure!

It's sounds like your ready to roll. I'd leave the windows open though just in case the exaust would spring a leak.:chug:

Check the headlight fluid and grab a yard or two of flight line just in case and you should be good to go.

Go know farther than South Phoeniz,Az.Great Burritos and your Rig will fit right in.Hell they might steal it.
Mike:drool::chug:

Let me buy you 10 or 12 cold beers before you hit the road.:chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:
I hope you didn't pay more than 6 grand for that fine example of creativity.

Okay, I'm new so here goes- I built an old CJ with a 10 inch hockey puck lift, 6 inch lift shackles, got 44 inch swampers out back and 31 inch radials up front, and the engine is a jet turbine out of a helicopter I had in my backyard. I removed the roll bar to save weight and clamped off the rear brake lines to save fluid. I got some really trick milk crate seats complete with bungee cord seatbelts and ran the exhaust up through the floorboard so I don't get cold.

so I need to drive this thing from Philly to L.A. cuz I can't find a good burrito around here anywhere- do you think it is safe?

Thank you for all of your advice- I will ignore all of you equally.

overconfidence.png

Last edited:
Hey!
Those are my milk crates. Just read the label; Serious fine for theft.

The Milkman. :pissed:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Only if there is zero tread left

It would even be better if some of the cord were showing

:wasted:

Ok, I will be SO upset if you dont stop and pick me up on the way! But you had better have the beer ice cold, and the music loud! AND because I am a Princess and all, I want a cushion for my <-BAD WORD-> :)

OK - well I got some fiberglass insulation for a cushion- no beer tho-
i did however modify the windshield squirter to dispense 12 year old scotch:D

Dude take out the 10 hockey pucks that's unsafe and the 6" shackes also unsafe. Add a 4" lift and a 1" body lift and 33" to 35" tires. and you have yourself a CJ again. Not a :censored: redneck ride.

Dude take out the 10 hockey pucks that's unsafe and the 6" shackes also unsafe. Add a 4" lift and a 1" body lift and 33" to 35" tires. and you have yourself a CJ again. Not a :censored: redneck ride.

Whats wrong with a :censored: ReDnEcK ride? :D

surely you don't take this post serious. your post sounds like you might believe the :dung: he's puttin out there.:rolleyes:

Buhman, some advice, you need some of those automatic folding stairs for the rig so you do not need to use a rope ladder to get in and out, I know cause my old pinto on a Chevy truck frame with 54s on the rear and 29s in the front was a bitch to enter, lucky of the rake as I could put one foot in the Super charger and hook one into the 4 inch louvers in the fender and hop in. Plus I had to get 10 foot wheely bars that used 15 inch wheels with 31s mounted on them to keep the windshield facing where I could see the stop lights, but besides that Chula Vista has the best burritos.

Ha I say- and again I say ha!

Many thanks to all that served- and all that died- for what we have-

Aloha & Mahalo.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom