something that cracks me up

something that cracks me up

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
we have a car wash across the street from my work. there is three tjs that go over there all the time. they have lifts, offroad tires, hella lights the works. well on my lunch today i see them over there so i thought id go talk to them. i asked them where they go wheelin and all three said we dont take them offroad and we dont like getting them dirty. this cracks me up. why waste all that money just to drive them on the road. i thought id just share this with you guys.

Ahhh yea mall crawlers. They are also the ones that don't wave.
The good news is they sell them cheap and they have all the toys on them. some one like you or me can pick'm up cheap and take them out and beat them into submission.:madjeep:

i could take half the money of one of them and make my cj sweet and i would still beat the :censored: out of it.

I'm betting all of them removed their spare tire and carrier too, because it "looks cooler without it"
smiley-taunt001.png

DSCF0045.jpg

Might as well be driving (gasp) Volvos. :)

HEY!!!!!!!!!
0424091023.jpg

And trust me Momma's jeep gets wheeled quite often:ty:!!!!
Which reminds me I need to pick up new sway bar disconnects and waiting for funds for tire carrier....

At least the doors are still on it- every kid around here that picks up a stock beater Wrangler immediately junks the doors and top and cruises around with their leg hangin' out the door opening. Between that and then pullin' up next to me and ticklin' their four hamster like I'm gonna race them or something, I think I need a bumper sticker- PUT THE DOORS BACK ON YOUR WRANGLER AND STOP TRYING TO RACE ME DOUCHEBAG!

At least the doors are still on it- every kid around here that picks up a stock beater Wrangler immediately junks the doors and top and cruises around with their leg hangin' out the door opening. Between that and then pullin' up next to me and ticklin' their four hamster like I'm gonna race them or something, I think I need a bumper sticker- PUT THE DOORS BACK ON YOUR WRANGLER AND STOP TRYING TO RACE ME DOUCHEBAG!
I'll take one of those stickers!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:eek: i don't have a tire carrier yet aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

Don't worry, I took mine off a long time ago...he might be a Mod, but he can't catch us!

Don't worry, I took mine off a long time ago...he might be a Mod, but he can't catch us!

Very true, all I can do is stand here and curse at you
cussing.png

One of these days I'll get mine running right
iono.png

my tire carrier went bye bye when i hit my head on it 5 times. but when i finally get it ready for trails it going back on.

I'll probably have one available for anybody who's 'carrier-less' -- when the new back ordered for 8 weeks Body Armor one ever gets here -- and I figure out how to get the :censored: nuts off the bottom hinge on the old one. Whoever put it on must have had to drop the gas tank to reach them.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom