something that cracks me up

something that cracks me up
I'll probably have one available for anybody who's 'carrier-less' -- when the new back ordered for 8 weeks Body Armor one ever gets here -- and I figure out how to get the :censored: nuts off the bottom hinge on the old one. Whoever put it on must have had to drop the gas tank to reach them.
That sucker isn’t there yet!!!
Did they have to mine the ore and make the steel??
You, sir are a patient man.
As they say "patience is a virtue".
Unfortunately it is not one of mine. :cool:

that stock tire carrier has to be the flimsies bit of :censored: ive ever seen not as bad as the spotlights on a TJ but close i went off roading with a buddy and the 33 inch tire he had on his carrier banged so hard and twisted it put a big dent in his tailgate plus he lost both his spotlights only the plastic holders remained :D

That sucker isn’t there yet!!!
Did they have to mine the ore and make the steel??
You, sir are a patient man.
As they say "patience is a virtue".
Unfortunately it is not one of mine. :cool:

Not really patient - more like stuck! The carrier is part of a bumper-carrier assembly. The bumper made it here in good time, and is installed. Sure don't want to take it off and try to return it now. And it's all paid for already. Seems their supplier didn't supply. Contacted them yesterday, and they are saying shipment next week - probably. I seem to have hit one of those spells where everything I touch turns to :dung:. The last three orders I've made have had problems. Sway bar disconnects - back order for a week. Air compressor arrived on time, with a broken foot and pieces missing or loose in the packaging - returned for a replacement and was told it was no longer available (guess they were just packaging up leftovers to clear the shelves), and did get a refund.
As the one buzzard said to the other - "Patience my <-BAD WORD->, I'm gonna kill something."

At least the doors are still on it- every kid around here that picks up a stock beater Wrangler immediately junks the doors and top and cruises around with their leg hangin' out the door opening. Between that and then pullin' up next to me and ticklin' their four hamster like I'm gonna race them or something, I think I need a bumper sticker- PUT THE DOORS BACK ON YOUR WRANGLER AND STOP TRYING TO RACE ME DOUCHEBAG!

I'd like to see them stick their leg out on the '79 I drove.
Those 33x14.50x15 TSL's would chew a leg off being it's
with in reach of the driver.

Also why the hell to people want to race cars that can't race.
I always had some tard wanting to race my CJ5 on 33's.
I'm like sure lets race follow me i'll show you a nice straight road
to race on, then turn and go down an old logging road or nasty clay road.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom