Spare Tire Rack Grommets

Spare Tire Rack Grommets

BrushpileBill

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'82 CJ7, 4.8L LS V8
I'm trying to find replacements for the two rubber grommets that hold the spare tire rack up against the tailgate of my 82 CJ7 to keep the rack from rattling. Haven't found any online. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Collins Brothers Jeep
1-800-699-5337

Spare Jeep Tire Bumper

I called them a couple of years ago and ordered the two big rubber parts for the tire swing latch and a half a dozen of those little rubber bumper that keep the tire swing from touching the tailgate. They were the only place I found that carry them.

Collins Brothers Jeep
1-800-699-5337

Spare Jeep Tire Bumper

I called them a couple of years ago and ordered the two big rubber parts for the tire swing latch and a half a dozen of those little rubber bumper that keep the tire swing from touching the tailgate. They were the only place I found that carry them.

Thats it! I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks.

Thats it! I'll contact them tomorrow. Thanks.

Turns out that's the one that fits on the bumper that stops the spare tire rack from opening too far and banging the tail lights. I needed one of those but am still looking for the ones that fit on the rack it self and keep it snug up against the tail gate.

Turns out that's the one that fits on the bumper that stops the spare tire rack from opening too far and banging the tail lights. I needed one of those but am still looking for the ones that fit on the rack it self and keep it snug up against the tail gate.

I have some... PM sent :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom