support a cubscout

support a cubscout

brian613

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ5 amc 304 Np 434 tranny twin sticked dana 20 transfer scout II dana 44's locked front and rear with 4.88 gears
hello everyone my oldest son got to join the cubscouts this year and is selling the popcorn and pretzels and stuff. so i figured i would post a link to his online sales page so if anyone wanted to buy something they could. here is the link

if you do order its secure striaght from the manufacture and they will ship it directly to your house.

thanks to everyone

and mods if this is aginst the rules please remove.

I would guess most of us were scouts. I had them send the popcorn to Afghanistan.
you can look out for two groups of boys for the price of one. can't beat that!:cool:

hello everyone my oldest son got to join the cubscouts this year and is selling the popcorn and pretzels and stuff. so i figured i would post a link to his online sales page so if anyone wanted to buy something they could. here is the link

if you do order its secure striaght from the manufacture and they will ship it directly to your house.

thanks to everyone

and mods if this is aginst the rules please remove.

thats a good point. i didnt think about having it sent to friends family or just military in general in the hot zones.. i spent 2004 in iraq with the army and would have loved some of the popcorn. not that imitation popcorn that we got there..

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom